Access Premium Features
The Access features a collection of eight premium amenities as standard, which no other conventional-class trailer offers. These include:
- A fully enclosed and heated underbelly protects plumbing and wiring from road debris, pests and inclement weather, enabling travel during colder times of the year.
- Electric tongue jacks make it easy to move the trailer up or down when connecting or disconnecting from the tow vehicle.
- Powered stabilization jacks help keep the trailer stable after leveling it. With four individual buttons to control the jacks, there’s no need for power tools or a manual crank.
- 12V water tank pad heaters provide gentle heat to the holding tanks to prevent freezing, helping to extend the camping season.
- A factory-supplied 200W solar panel helps recharge house batteries and reduces reliance on shore power.
- A 2-inch accessory receiver hitch with a 350lb-capacity makes it easy to attach a bike rack, cargo carrier or other storage and gear-hauling accessories.
- A first-of-its-kind aerodynamic front profile that decreases wind resistance and drag for enhanced fuel efficiency.
- WiFi is fully prepped so owners can easily and cost-effectively add WiFI and stay connected wherever they go.
The Access also provides numerous other features emblematic of Winnebago’s legendary commitment to quality, safety and innovation. These include:
- 14” x 22” skylights that provide additional natural light and energy savings.
- Porcelain toilets that are durable and easy to clean.
- Thicker sidewall metal with UV-blocking properties, which increases the trailer’s strength, quality and durability, and adds style with a gloss finish.
- Reinforced underbed storage that provides usable space for a laundry basket, a dog sleeping area, or more.
- LED interior and exterior lighting that provides bright, long-lasting light using less energy.